About TalixoTalixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airline, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology. Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for! We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here.
Was du machen wirst:As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for establishing a set of frontend development standards in our company. You will be working closely with the product and development teams to design products which deliver a delightful customer experience to our end-users, as well as drivers and fleet partners which are part of the Talixo network.
Was Sie mitbringen:
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Experience developing user interfaces for responsive websites
- Decent Adobe Photoshop/Sketch experience
- Ability to lead and train a team through pair programming and code reviews
- Understanding of git, Agile
- Attention to detail