About TalixoTalixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airline, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology. Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for! We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here.
Was du machen wirst:
- You will be in charge of designing the customer experience for the key system elements, used by dozens of thousands of customers every day - both on the customer-facing front, as well as in the tools used by Talixo drivers
- You will be communicating design ideas and prototypes to product owners and developers
- You will be conducting a concept and usability testing and gathering feedback.
Was Sie mitbringen:
- 3+ years of experience in managing UX for world-class products
- Expert level in Sketch and understanding of the workflow taking the designs from Sketch, through tools like Zeplin and Invision to React components
- Clean visual design sense
- Portfolio showcasing your best product design works