About TalixoTalixo provides transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process through our technology. Brands like Booking.com, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, or Skyscanner rely on Talixo to provide their customers pre-booked taxi and limousine rides. As we experience skyrocketing growth we’re looking into expanding our international business development team.
Was du machen wirst:
- Identifying sales, partnership and affiliate opportunities that fit the Talixo products and USPs, market research, work on leads and RFPs.
- Managing relationships with current and future partners - the world’s largest travel brands.
- Developing and maintaining a full sales funnel with a consistent inflow of new deals and high potential partnerships - including airlines, online platforms and travel agencies.
- Coordinate IT Projects for a partner’s set up.
- Maintaining close relations with partners, attending business fairs and meetings, regular calls.
Was Sie mitbringen:
- 3+ years of experience in Online Travel.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proven 3+ years B2B sales track record.
- Out-of-the-box, results-driven approach to business development.
- Team player with "One for all, all for one” attitude.
- Deep understanding of technology (how APIs work, assessing feasibility of certain tech solutions).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent German, Spanish, Chinese, is a big plus.