About TalixoTalixo provides transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process through our technology. Brands like Booking.com, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, or Skyscanner rely on Talixo to provide their customers pre-booked taxi and limousine rides.
Was du machen wirst:
- Manage accounting of costs and revenues across Talixo and it´s international subsidiaries.
- Expense, Revenue and Cash management and administration of cash flows.
- Generation of financial reports and statements internally and to Talixo board and shareholders.
- Administration and improvement of internal payment processes.
- Managing financial risks and exposure, i.e. currency risks.
- Administer book keeping with internal accounting team and external accountants and auditors.
Was Sie mitbringen:
- Experience with corporate accounting and finance for an international corporations, i.e. German/European Accounting.
- Experience with building up an accounting department in startups, preferably e-commerce.
- Fluent in German.
- Very meticulous work-style.
- Experience with standard financial reporting, i.e. P&L, Balance Statement, Cash Flow Statement.
- Knowledge of accounting software, preferably Datev and SWOT; also good knowledge in MS Excel.